2014 让人目瞪口呆的扑克魔术Patrified by Patrick Kun
【教学名称】：Patrified by Patrick Kun
SansMinds presents the amazing Patrick Kun in action. This is a complete collection of Patrick's most updated work. Are you ready to be "Patrified"?
Seven Killer Effects
1. Be-Tween Production
Rub two jokers at your finger tips and a card visually appears in between the jokers. PK style!
2. PK Double
A single handed double lift with just the right balance of flourish and practicality to perform for live audience.
3. Inflict Evolved
The first visual sandwich effect that allows your spectator to do the magic. The moment they touch a card, it visually changes to another. The evolved Inflict.
4. Centerpoint Retouch
The updated display version of Patrick's signature Centerpoint effect. Slick and sweet!
This is the effect everyone is talking about. Four random visually transform into any four of a kind of your choice.
6. DIY Aces
Patrick's take on spectator cuts to the aces. It has never been easier!
Patrick's ultimate finale for his everyday professional card routine. What's your excuse not to learn it?
Yoshito is an underground magician from Japan who strives to be unique and original and TECHINT is the perfect example of his a magician that will stop at nothing to make his magic unlike anything they've ever seen.
1 .Zip Up Spread: Fancy display for the ribbon spread.
2. Liquid Shift: An incredibly smooth card switch.
3. Marshal Lift: Functional one handed double lift.
4. Solid Shift: One handed switch.
5. Drop Shift: Modify Solid Shift to a color change.
6. Quantum: A minimal approach of a single card jumping.
7. Cliff Control: A card control from the top to a certain position in the deck.
8, Bench Force: A simple dribble force without any breaks.
9. Casimir Production: A card production with a flourish.
10. Spinal Lift: Yoshito's one handed double lift which turns over four different directions.
11. Flat Wink: Quick color change. No covering with the hand and doesn't leave anything in the deck (reversed card etc...).
12. Kepler: A confirmation move to show this is a single card, while you perform double lift.
13. Basel: Fancy way to hand out a card.
14. Molt Change: A visual color change with a revolving motion. You can show maximum area of the card during the move and again, it does’t leave anything in the deck (reversed card etc…).
15. Spin Shot: Card shooting from the middle of the deck.
16. Spin Shot_sybil: Spin shot with sybil move.
17. Perpetual Cut: Variation of one handed cut with altered finger position in order to keep the speed and sustainability.
18. Adaman Control: A top control using Perpetual Cut.
19. TC Control: A logical and natural top control with riffle and cascade.
20. Ligand Production: New visual production which used to only be possible with gimmicks.
First you will see and learn an amazing visual penetration of a rubber band through a straw or pencil. Additionally, you will learn the incredible secret to twist your thumb in a manner similar to the famous arm twisting illusion.