2015 申林超强控牌 Selenium shift by Chris Severson & Shin Lim
【教学名称】：Selenium shift by Chris Severson & Shin Lim
The Selenium Shift is taught in an over-the-shoulder angle, giving you the best learning experience and an understanding of how the move is done.
You are going to learn the basic shift and a total of ten handlings and routines including:
- Multiple Shift: Four selections go into four different parts of the deck, and as they are squared up, they instantly appear on top!
- Cover Shift: A selected card is squared into the middle of the deck, and is instantly underneath the top card.
- Instant Sandwich: A signed card is pushed into the center of the deck and instantly sandwiched between a pair on top of the deck.
- Rising Card: A selection is placed face up in the lower part of the deck, and if by magic, the card jumps up through the deck, until it reaches the top.
- One Handed: A card is placed in the deck and as soon as you look away, it appears on top of the deck, one handed, with no cover.
- Pseudo Center Deal: 4 aces go into the center of the deck, and you effortlessly deal them out onto the table!
- The Full Routine: Schizophrenia: A signed selected card routine that has 3 color changes back to back, and inverted deck, ending with a FULL deck color change. All happening in 10 seconds.
- Color Change: A buttery color change that just melts one card into another.
- Card Vanish: A face up card instantly vanishes on the deck with no movement.
In addition, there is also a companion book that teaches another Eight techniques, ideas, and handlings in full detail, with over 50 photos to help you learn.
- Shift Half Pass
- Instant Card Location
- Triple Card Color Change
- Snap Change Clean Up
- Adobo Two Card Production
- Clean Color Change
"The best control that I've seen."
- Charlie Frye
"The BEST card control that I have EVER seen!"
- Justin Miller
"Upon learning the technique, I was amazed that this could have ever worked. It has become a favorite move, one that I know that I can always fool myself with in a mirror that I can't stop smiling at."
- Daniel Madison
"This is by far the sexiest shift I have ever (not) seen! I love this move!"
- Adam Wilver
"*Casshan died... seriously. He dead."
- R.I.P. Casshand Wallace
"This is as fun to do as it is to watch!"
- Chris Ramsey
"The Selenium Shift is the ClipShift of this generation. The best control I've seen so far hands down."
- Shin Lim
"If you think the control is fooling, wait until you see the applications. One of the most convincing controls out there."
- Patrick Kun
"Is that what's going on?! I can't see you do a thing."
- Chris Mayhew